Quick and healthy snack packed with fresh flavors
access_time 15 minutes
local_dining 4 servings
- 2 cup puffed rice
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon ginger root (minced fresh)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (, melted (optional))
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon cilantro (finely chopped fresh)
- 2 tablespoon green chile pepper (finely chopped)
- ¾ cup coconut (grated fresh)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
1. Mix onion, grated coconut, green chile pepper, cilantro, lemon juice, coconut oil, ginger, and salt together in a bowl; stir in water until well incorporated.
2. Fold puffed rice into onion-coconut mixture until coated.